Saturday 22 December 2012

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

For example, I can’t take fast moving sports photography with the Leica. I can’t take pictures using ISO 3200 and above, without the pictures being too grainy (Noisy) in my opinion.Also, I have not found a good solution to taking macro shots using the Leica M9. If there is , please let me know.Finally, although I love the manual focus on the Leica, there are times when auto focus is needed. Again, I point to moving objects for example.So all this to say that although I’m in love with the Leica and plan on using it 90% of the time, I feel I still need a DSLR.Hence, the reason for this post. I sold all my Nikon gear remember. Well the good news is that I had cash left over. I decided to buy a DSLR for that other ten percent of my shooting. I could have easily purchased a  and probably would be very happy.i then realized this was an opportunity for me as a photographer and specially as a blogger and podcaster. So I bought a  instead. After using it, I want to give you my points as to how they compare. I always believed that the whole “Nikon vs Canon” fanboy discussion was probably not accrete. I believed these cameras to be more than equal.

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment