Saturday 22 December 2012

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

 camera was a Kodak Instamatic. I didn't have a strong interest in photography at the time; my interest was more inclined to the outdoors. As my explorations continued, I became more intimate with nature. As I began to see more moments I wanted to capture on film, the more I wanted to capture them.From that point, I began to purchase photography books, study camera equipment, and in 1980, began a more serious approach toward photography. I purchased one of the early Nikon cameras with a few, basic lenses. I quickly became the annual photographer for the high school, and subsequently became a special occasion and wedding photographer. Photography courses helped in learning the basics and art courses helped in my artistic expression. I went through the drawing phase and the oil painting phase, but quickly returned to photography as my main 'focus'. My first photo essay, which I had completed for a photojournalism course, was also accepted by the local newspaper and was printed in a two-page spread.

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

Portraits Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment