Saturday 22 December 2012

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

“Sure, I take mainstream images. I can’t have my brides jumping into a pool on their wedding day or splashing around in the water but if I can put an original twist on it, I will. I love images that stand out from the norm and highlight my clients’ individual personalities. Brides want their photos to include the traditional features but they also demand imaginative and inspired images that reflect who they are.” One obvious creative twist on her photography is the “Trash the Dress” sessions that About Image has become well known for. “I think it’s extreme to buy an expensive dress and only wear it once. Why not get another wear out of it while creating fun images? My web site has a couple of examples of these crazy sessions – please check it out.” The “Trash the Dress” sessions are becoming more and more appealing to brides even though the more traditional mothers of the bride would rather not hear of such insanity, rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at the idea. While most Trash the Dress sessions are scheduled weeks or months after the wedding, there is the occasional bride who would rather trash the dress on the day of the wedding and change for the reception.

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

Portraiture Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment