Friday 21 December 2012

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Photography for me is not just a job, it's a passion. It's what I love. Capturing moments in time so that we can hold onto them for just a smidgen longer, that is THAT WHAT THE THINKING ABOUT  what I'm all about!
If you are new here...Hi, and thanks for taking a peek! I've been interested in photography since I was young, always anxiously awaiting the day I could pick up my negatives from the store and see what I had captured. I became more serious about my photography in 2007 as a creative outlet, before I knew it I was in business and loving every minute of it. I am a natural light child and family photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families.Be sure to check in regularly. I will be posting sneak peeks, specials (discounts on prints and sessions), contests, little tidbits about me (I get to know you, why not get to know me more too), and new and exciting products! I am a growing business, and I am always on the lookout for new products and ideas.

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment