Saturday 22 December 2012

Photography Services

Photography Services

I am a professional photographer located in Philadelphia, PA. I've been shooting since 1976, when I received my first camera at the age of thirteen. Over the years I've done commercial advertising, model portfolios, bands, goth, weddings, children, and whatever has sparked my artistic interest. I love playing with light, experimenting with film, working with other creative people, trying new things... but most of all, I love beauty. I love making images that people can't take their eyes away from.Some photographers prefer B&W, others color. I think both are great and I am comfortable shooting either. This web site was built with the small fraction of my work that has been scanned so far - I hope to add not only new images as I shoot them, but also older images whenever I can. I am available for any kind of creative photographic project, and I have a well equipped studio and years of experience. If you like what you see and desire photographic services, contact me with your needs.

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

Photography Services

No comments:

Post a Comment