Saturday 22 December 2012

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

In Photoshop: open full sized jpg file then goto image then image size and clik a dialogue box opens showing the various elements of the image size als othere may be boxes checked toward the bottom {scale styles (do not check), constrain proportions (do check), Resample Image (DO NOT CHECK) } now change the DPI until you ahve got the image as close to 8x10 that you can get.....I am crazy about the 4x5 aspect ratio and that is the way I do it...change to meet your aspect ratio needs........now look at that image at full print size(8x10), does it look really good if so then GF will make you an enlargement equally as good...I do not shoot sports and I hate to have to push the iso above 200 and 400 for anything ....back to the question.......I will 1 time take your full sized full rez jpg and up rez it for you at no cost to let you see what it will do...I have no connection with OnOne or Genuine fractals other than AI have been using it for many years and bought my 1st copy from the original company Lizard Tech......I do not know if the trial offer is still unwatermarked and a totally full working copy as it used to be....a couple of yrs back the trial offer was good for 30 days and 20 uprezes and allowed a preview so you could decide if that image was good enough to up rez......
I love my GF and will not enlarge an image past 8x10 with out using it....according to my PRO lab said it was better than their RIP softwares and that sold me.....I no longer have to settle for HUUUUGE enlargement that you have to stand back 10, 20 or maore feet to properly view the image...any enlagement I sell upto 40x60 or 80x120 inches can be viewed nose to the paper and see no or extremely little grain..........

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

Genuine Fractals

No comments:

Post a Comment