Saturday 22 December 2012

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Welcome to Beautiful Photo Props on Etsy! I offer a wide selection of newborn, baby and toddler photo props including faux furs, handmade knit & crochet baby hats, beanies, headbands, cocoons, hammocks, stork sacks, diaper covers and other newborn photography props. ---> PLEASE NOTE: I will be closed for Christmas from 12/20 to 12/28. All orders that come in through the 19th will ship before I close, any orders that come in after the 19th will ship starting on 12/28 in the order they were received. I ask for your patience during this time while I get caught back up on orders. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I cannot be held responsible for any packages that are lost in transit that are shipping outside of the US and cannot issue any refunds for lost parcels. If you are outside of the US I would suggest that you upgrade your order to ship Express Mail, you can email me for a quote on the price upgrade prior to shipping and I will send an invoice for the difference so that you are able to track your package.

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

Newborn Photography Props

No comments:

Post a Comment